With respect to the provisions hereof:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services;
- The Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
GEMRA tłumaczenia specjalistyczne having its principal business seat in Warsaw on Rakowiecka 32A apart. 40, 02-532 Warszawa, acting as your Data Controller,
hereby informs you that:
- Your data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (b) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- We will process your data to provide our services, i.e. to prepare a price quote for an assignment, deliver an assignment and implement marketing activities after its completion, as well as for recruitment purposes (applies to persons submitting recruitment documents to the Administrator).
- We will store your personal data for the duration of your contract/cooperation and after its termination in order to:
- assert claims related to contract performance;
- perform legal obligations, including fiscal and accounting;
- statistical and archiving obligations;
Personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of termination of cooperation, while data collected during the recruitment process will be stored for up to one year from the date of its termination.
- Data submission is voluntary, but necessary for provision of services by GEMRA tłumaczenia specjalistyczne.
- We will share your data with authorised persons in relation to performance of their professional obligations. We will also share your data with the relevant authorities authorised to obtain such information in line with the applicable regulations.
- You have the right to access your personal details and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority PDPO (address: The Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Please send any requests and queries concerning your personal data to: email@example.com.
What kind of data do we collect?
Users are asked to provide their contact/address details on forms (Price Quote Form – request for quote, Translator Questionnaire, Interpreter Questionnaire, Customer Contact Form to send an inquiry). In line with the data minimisation principle, we do not collect other types of data.
The use of forms is voluntary, yet it is essential to submit your personal details if you wish to benefit from options offered by the form.
How do we use your data?
Contact details are used exclusively to handle current orders, support recruitment and marketing processes, provided you have consented to this by sending a form.